What are cookies ?
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. They are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us make the website function properly, make it more secure, provide better user experience, and understand how the website performs and to analyze what works and where it needs improvement.
As most of the online services, our website uses first-party and third-party cookies for several purposes. First-party cookies are mostly necessary for the website to function the right way, and they do not collect any of your personally identifiable data. The third-party cookies used on our website are mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
What types of cookies do we use ?
Essential: Some cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log-in to your account and add products to your basket, and checkout securely. Statistics: These cookies store information like the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit, etc. These data help us understand and analyze how well the website performs and where it needs improvement. Marketing: Our website displays advertisements. These cookies are used to personalize the advertisements that we show to you so that they are meaningful to you. These cookies also help us keep track of the efficiency of these ad campaigns. The information stored in these cookies may also be used by the third-party ad providers to show you ads on other websites on the browser as well. Functional: TThese are the cookies that help certain non-essential functionalities on our website. These functionalities include embedding content like videos or sharing content of the website on social media platforms. Preferences: These cookies help us store your settings and browsing preferences like language preferences so that you have a better and efficient experience on future visits to the website.
|__gads||The __gads cookie, set by Google, is stored under DoubleClick domain and tracks the number of times users see an advert, measures the success of the campaign and calculates its revenue. This cookie can only be read from the domain they are set on and will not track any data while browsing through other sites.|
|_rxuuid||Unruly Media sets this cookie to store information on how the end user uses the website and any advertising that the end user may have seen before visiting the said website.|
|ab||Owned by agkn, this cookie is used for targeting and advertising purposes.|
|anj||AppNexus sets the anj cookie that contains data stating whether a cookie ID is synced with partners.|
|ANON_ID||This cookie, set by Tribal Fusion, collects data on user visits to the website, such as what pages have been accessed .|
|ANON_ID_old||This cookie helps to categorise the users interest and to create profiles in terms of resales of targeted marketing. This cookie is used to collect user information such as what pages have been viewed on the website for creating profiles.|
|bito||This cookie is set by Beeswax for advertisement purposes.|
|bitoIsSecure||Beeswax sets this cookie for targeting and advertising. The cookie is used to serve the user with relevant advertisements based on real time bidding.|
|checkForPermission||This cookie is set by Beeswax to determine whether the user has accepted the cookie consent box.|
|CMID||Casale Media sets this cookie to collect information on user behavior, for targeted advertising.|
|CMPRO||CMPRO cookie is set by CasaleMedia for anonymous user tracking, and for targeted advertising.|
|CMPS||CMPS cookie is set by CasaleMedia for anonymous user tracking based on user's website visits, for displaying targeted ads.|
|CMRUM3||CMRUM3 cookie is set by CasaleMedia for anonymous user tracking based on user's website visits, for displaying targeted ads.|
|CMST||Casale Media sets this cookie to collect information on user behavior, for targeted advertising.|
|CONSENT||These cookies are set via embedded youtube-videos. They register anonymous statistical data on for example how many times the video is displayed and what settings are used for playback.No sensitive data is collected unless you log in to your google account, in that case your choices are linked with your account, for example if you click “like” on a video.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Advertisement".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
|CookieLawInfoConsent||Records the default button state of the corresponding category & the status of CCPA. It works only in coordination with the primary cookie.|
|d||Quantserve sets this cookie to anonymously track information on how visitors use the website.|
|DSID||This cookie is set by DoubleClick to note the user's specific user identity. It contains a hashed/encrypted unique ID.|
|eud||This cookie is owned by Rocketfuel and collects anonymous user data to target audiences and deliver personalized ads.|
|id||Set by Google DoubleClick, this cookie is used to create user profiles to display relevant ads.|
|IDE||Google DoubleClick IDE cookies are used to store information about how the user uses the website to present them with relevant ads and according to the user profile.|
|IDSYNC||This cookie is set by Yahoo to store information on how users behave on multiple websites so that relevant ads can be displayed to them.|
|KADUSERCOOKIE||The cookie, set by PubMatic, registers a unique ID that identifies a returning user's device across websites that use the same ad network. The ID is used for targeted ads.|
|KTPCACOOKIE||The cookie, set by PubMatic, registers a unique ID that identifies a returning user's device across websites that use the same ad network. The ID is used for targeted ads.|
|ljt_reader||This is a Lijit Advertising Platform cookie used for recognizing the browser or device when users return to their site or one of their partner's sites.|
|matchgoogle||No description available.|
|mc||Quantserve sets the mc cookie to anonymously track user behaviour on the website.|
|mdata||This cookie is used by Media Innovation group and registers a unique ID to identify a visitor on their revisit, in order to show them relevant ads.|
|mid||The mid cookie is set by Instagram to personalise user experience by remembering user preferences and settings.|
|mt_mop||MediaMath uses this cookie to synchronize the visitor ID with a limited number of trusted exchanges and data partners.|
|na_id||The na_id is set by AddThis to enable sharing of links on social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter.|
|na_rn||The na_rn cookie is used to recognize the visitor upon re-entry. It allows to record details on user behaviour and facilitate the social sharing function provided by Addthis.com.|
|na_sc_e||The na_sc_e cookie is used to recognize the visitor upon re-entry. It allows to record details on user behaviour and facilitate the social sharing function provided by Addthis.com.|
|na_sr||The na_sr cookie is used to recognize the visitor upon re-entry. It allows to record details on user behaviour and facilitate the social sharing function provided by Addthis.com.|
|na_srp||The na_srp cookie is used to recognize the visitor upon re-entry. It allows to record details on user behaviour and facilitate the social sharing function provided by Addthis.com.|
|na_tc||The na_tc cookie is used to recognize the visitor upon re-entry. It allows to record details on user behaviour and facilitate the social sharing function provided by Addthis.com.|
|ouid||Associated with the AddThis widget, this cookie helps users to share content across various networking and sharing forums.|
|ov||This cookie is set by the provider mookie1.com. This cookie is used for serving the user with relevant content and advertisement.|
|pxrc||This cookie is set by pippio to provide users with relevant advertisements and limit the number of ads displayed.|
|rlas3||RLCDN sets this cookie to provide users with relevant advertisements and limit the number of ads displayed.|
|rud||The rud cookie is owned by Rocketfuel and registers user data, such as IP address, location, etc. for the purpose of optimising ad display.|
|ruds||This cookie is owned by Rocketfuel and collects anonymous user data to target audiences and deliver personalized ads.|
|suid_legacy||Collects information on user preferences and interaction with web-campaign content which is used on CRM-campaign-platforms used by website owners for promoting events or products.|
|test_cookie||The test_cookie is set by doubleclick.net and is used to determine if the user's browser supports cookies.|
|tuuid||The tuuid cookie, set by BidSwitch, stores an unique ID to determine what adverts the users have seen if they have visited any of the advertiser's websites. The information is used to decide when and how often users will see a certain banner.|
|tuuid_lu||This cookie, set by BidSwitch, stores a unique ID to determine what adverts the users have seen while visiting an advertiser's website. This information is then used to understand when and how often users will see a certain banner.|
|u||This cookie is used by Bombora to collect information that is used either in aggregate form, to help understand how websites are being used or how effective marketing campaigns are, or to help customize the websites for visitors.|
|uid||This is a Google UserID cookie that tracks users across various website segments.|
|uuid||MediaMath sets this cookie to avoid the same ads from being shown repeatedly and for relevant advertising.|
|uuid2||The uuid2 cookie is set by AppNexus and records information that helps in differentiating between devices and browsers. This information is used to pick out ads delivered by the platform and assess the ad performance and its attribute payment.|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||A cookie set by YouTube to measure bandwidth that determines whether the user gets the new or old player interface.|
|wfivefivec||This cookie, set by DataXu, tracks the advertisement report which helps to improve the marketing activity.|
|YSC||YSC cookie is set by Youtube and is used to track the views of embedded videos on Youtube pages.|
|yt-remote-connected-devices||These cookies are set via embedded youtube-videos.|
|yt-remote-device-id||These cookies are set via embedded youtube-videos.|
|yt.innertube::nextId||This cookie, set by YouTube, registers a unique ID to store data on what videos from YouTube the user has seen.|
|yt.innertube::requests||This cookie, set by YouTube, registers a unique ID to store data on what videos from YouTube the user has seen.|
How can I control the cookie preferences ?
You can decide to change your preferences later through your browsing session. Different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. To find out more about how to manage and delete cookies, visit wikipedia.org, www.allaboutcookies.org. Cookies/ plugins that may be used on our site include (but are not limited to) the following:
|Email newsletters related cookies||Site offers newsletter or email subscription services (including Google Feedburner) and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/ unsubscribed users.|
|Google AdSense program||Information including your IP address, your ISP, the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed.|
|Geo-targeting purposes||Showing certain ads based on specific sites visited (such as showing cooking ads to someone who frequents cooking sites). If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, visit this address: http://www.google.com/privacy_ads.html.|
|Double-Click DART cookies||This cookie is used to serve ads specific to you and your interests (“interest based targeting”). The ads served will be targeted based on your previous browsing history. DART uses “non personally identifiable information”. It does NOT track personal information about you, such as your name, email address, physical address, telephone number, social security numbers, bank account numbers or credit card numbers. You can opt-out of this ad serving on all sites using this advertising by visiting: http://www.doubleclick.com/privacy/dart_adserving.aspx|
|1P_JAR, ANID, NID||Set by Google to display personalized advertisements on Google sites that are based on recent searches & previous interactions. The NID cookie contains a unique ID Google uses to remember your preferences and other information, such as your preferred language (e.g. English), how many search results you wish to have shown per page. You can find more information here – https://policies.google.com/technologies/types?hl=en-US|
|IDE||Set by Google. Google uses one or more cookies for advertising we serve across the web. One of the main advertising cookies on non-Google sites is named ‘IDE‘ and is stored in browsers under the domain doubleclick.net. You can find more information here – https://policies.google.com/technologies/types?hl=en-US|
|_gads||Set by Google. Sometimes advertising cookies may be set on the domain of the site you’re visiting. In the case of advertising we serve across the web, cookies (e.g., cookies named ‘__gads’ or ‘__gac’) may be set on the domain of the site you’re visiting. Unlike cookies that are set on Google’s own domains, these cookies can’t be read by Google when you’re on a site other than the one on which they were set. They serve purposes such as measuring interactions with the ads on that domain and preventing the same ads from being shown to you too many times. You can find more information here – https://policies.google.com/technologies/types?hl=en-US|
|_ga, _gat & _gid||Loaded by Google Analytics (we use Google Analytics for analyzing traffic), you can find their functions here – https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage|
|embed content||In pages where we embed content from Twitter, Instagram and Facebook, cookies load from these sites. These are third-party service cookies|
- Other third-party cookies. Parts of the content shown on the website may be sourced from external sources, who may add their own cookies viz. “third-party cookies”. Some of these are:
- Google Analytics: anonymous web traffic statistic – details/ settings/ opt-out
- Google Adsense/ Doubleclick: online advertisements – settings
- Useful links to manage cookies on your browser:
- Video about cookies and cookie management
- Cookie settings in Google Chrome
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Safari
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Opera
- Cookie settings in Safari (iOS)
- Cookie settings in Chrome (Android)
- Security. Commercially reasonable measures are in place to help protect your personal information so as to prevent loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. The information we have about members is controlled by the relevant laws of the land as applicable. We will keep the information we need to maintain contact with you, and for our records. We store and process personal information safely at the server location as required that could by anywhere in the world. That said this information is kept secure, access to it is strictly controlled. TES uses certain physical, managerial, and technical safeguards that are designed to improve the integrity and security of your personally identifiable information (such as use of firewall applications, hosting company’s, strong passwords & security certificates). We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or store on the Service, and you do so at your own risk. And TES neither guarantees that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. If TES learns of a security systems breach, then TES may attempt to notify you electronically, as feasible, so that you can take appropriate protective steps. TES may post a notice through this page if a security breach occurs. Depending on your domicile, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. To receive a written notice of a security breach you should notify us at topelectricSUV (at) gmail.com
- Types of Information we Collect.
- Log Information. We collect log information when you use our Services, or otherwise communicate with us, browser type and language, and Internet Protocol address.
- Device Information. This relates to device-specific information collected when you access our Services, including your hardware model, unique device identifiers, operating system and version, and mobile network information using such software tools not limited to Google Analytics service.
- Cookies. Cookies are used solely for the purpose of identifying those who contact us so as to allow us provide secure personalised access. We use various technologies to collect information. This may include sending cookies to your computer or tab or mobile or any other relevant device. Cookies are small data files easily deletable, stored on your device. Amid others, cookies help improve our Services and your experience. It helps us see which areas and features of our Services are popular and count visits. Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can choose to set your browser to remove/ delete or reject browser cookies if not required. Please note if you choose to remove/ delete or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and/or functionality of our Services.
- Cookies Used may include but not limited to – Performance cookies, Essential cookies, Functional cookies, Analytics and Third-party cookies. As the names suggest each of these cookies has definite tasks to achieve.
- Operate and improve our Services;
- Provide and deliver the products and services as requested and thereon as required send you related information;
- Respond to your comments, queries and requests and provide such customer service as required;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services; and
- Provide personalized content and information.
- With your consent, including notifying you through our Services that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provided such information;
- With third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who are working on our behalf and need access to your information to carry out their work for us;
- If in good faith we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or government request; enforce our agreements, policies and Terms of Service; protect the security or integrity of our Services; and protect us, our users or any third party from harm;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another entity or third party; and
- in good faith, as appropriate or necessary to: (i) take precautions against liability, (ii) protect ourselves or others from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses or activity, (iii) investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations, (iv) protect the security or integrity of the Service and any facilities or equipment used to make the Service available, or (v) protect our property or other legal rights (including, but not limited to, enforcement of our agreements), or the rights, property, or safety of others.
8. Controlling your personal information. 8.1 You may restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways: (i) when asked to fill in a form on the Site, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes; (ii) if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at topelectricSUV (at) gmail.com 8.2 You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. We are compliant with the provisions as envisaged by judgement of the Supreme court of India on safeguarding privacy. We are also compliant with other international laws as applicable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us at topelectricSUV (at) gmail.com. A small fee towards expenses incurred may be payable while availing this assistance. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to via. email as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct/ amend any information as required. 8.3 Children’s Privacy. Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. TES Services is not directed to children and adolescents under the age of 18. We do not intend collecting personal information from those under the age of 18. If TES learns that personally identifiable information has been collected on the Service from persons under 18 years of age without verifiable parental consent, then TES in its discretion will take appropriate steps to securely deal with this information. If you are a parent or guardian and discover that your child under 18 years of age has availed our Service, then you may alert us at topelectricSUV (at) gmail.com and request that TES delete any child’s personally identifiable information from our systems. 8.4 Privacy Settings. Although TES may allow you to adjust your privacy settings to limit access to certain personal information, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures on the Service. Additionally, TES cannot control the actions of other users with whom you may choose to share your information. Further, even after information posted on the Service is removed, caching and archiving services may have saved that information, and other users or third parties may have copied or stored the information available on the Service. TES does not guarantee that information you post on or transmit to the Service will not be viewed by unauthorized persons. 9. International Visitors. The Service is hosted on third-party servers that may have servers spread across various locations. The Service here is intended for visitors located across the world. If you choose to use the Service from the European Union, the USA, Brazil, China, Iran or other regions of the world with laws governing data collection and use then please note that you are transferring your personal information outside of those regions for storage and processing. Also, TES may transfer your data from the host country to other countries or regions in connection with storage and processing of data, fulfilling your requests, and operating the Service. By providing any information, including personal information, on or to the Service, you consent to such transfer, storage, and processing. At TES we constantly strive to comply with all regulations concerning privacy of all. We are taking all efforts to be compliant with the EU General Data Protecting Regulation (GDPR), the Federal Trade Commission Act, Financial Services Modernization Act, California Consumers Protection Act, 2018 (CCPA), Information Technology Act, 2000 etc. and other State specific laws applicable. TES views, accesses, processes data, manages and protects data in the respective manner as regulated by the various regions where TES has operations. The policies, procedures, and response structure in place to solve data breach situations are also as regulated by the various regions. TES processes personal data further to this agreement with you and any other terms and conditions as required in the discretion of TES, when using TES’s platform.